The Best Title Loans in Phoenix and Other Ways to Make it to Payday
A 2017 report indicated that nearly 80% of Americans claim to live paycheck to paycheck. That is an astounding number and if this sounds like you, rest assured you are definitely not alone. The good news is that there are ways to make it to payday without the stress and worries of your bills being paid late.
In Phoenix, you can snag a title loan to help with your bills. The best title loans in Phoenix can be found at 1 Stop Title Loans.
Why is 1 Stop Title Loans the best place to go for a title loan? Let us count the ways!
- We are local: 1 Stop Title Loans has many convenient locations around the valley and our focus is just on Phoenix. Other companies get lost in their nationwide demand. At 1 Stop Title Loans, we are here just for our Phoenix family.
- We don’t have hidden fees: There are no hidden fees on your title loan at 1 Stop Title Loans. This means that you can pay off your loan early and have no penalty for doing so.
- You get to drive your car: For a title loan, you need to use your car as collateral, but you still get to drive your car while you make payments to your loan.
- We have flexible plans: Our friendly customer service representatives will help you get into a repayment plan that fits your budget.
- Applying is easy: Want to find out if you are qualified to get a title loan? Apply here. It is quick and easy to do.
- We have other services: Need a check cashed or your car’s registration renewed? We do that too!
Need other ideas to help make it to payday?
We understand how hard it can be to increase income and make it to payday. There are many tips and tricks you can use to stretch your paycheck further. Here are a few tips to help you make it to payday.
- Focus on the critical stuff first
The most important thing you need to consider when spending money is to pay the critical stuff first. This means you pay your utility bill before eating out. Or, you pay your rent before buying tickets to the big game. Even if you cannot make your minimum credit card payment, pay the company something.
- Use coupons
Savvy shoppers know to use coupons before making a purchase. This might seem like some extra effort, and it is, but it can make the difference in your budget.
- Don’t top off – When it comes to filling up your gas tank, do not fill it to the top if you do not need to. This is one easy way to save a few bucks until you get your next check.
- Check your pantry – When you are waiting on payday to hit, the last thing you need to spend money on is dining out. Go ahead and open up your pantry for your next meal. It might mean eating the same rice and beans for a few days, but it will help you stretch your bills a little further for the week.
- Find freebie entertainment – You don’t have to be both bored and broke. Check out your local activities that offer freebie entertainment. Places like your local park or library (which has DVDs) likely have free events for you to enjoy.
- Negotiate – If there is an item you desperately need, trying your luck haggling with people online or at a secondhand store. You might be surprised at how much you can save when you just ask.
- Check for free stuff – Craigslist and Facebook Marketplace have a section for free stuff. What could be better than free? Check for the things you need in the free section.
- Reschedule – If you have dinner plans or an event and just can’t swing it financially, just reschedule. Your friends and family will understand. It would be worth it to drop the stress.
The easiest way to make it to payday is with a title loan from 1 Stop Title Loans. With convenient locations all across the valley, we are sure to be nearby. When you need help stretching all your dollars, remember to pay out what is absolutely necessary first. Entertainment and dining out comes second. And if you need to reschedule anything that just isn’t absolutely necessary.