DIY Thanksgiving Crafts
Are you looking for some Thanksgiving-inspired do-it-yourself (DIY) crafts to enjoy with your kids? This list has easy to make decorations for Thanksgiving that will be fun to make and a pleasure to enjoy through this holiday season.
- Easy Fall Wreath: easy as in you just need a foam ring and some flowers to pull this one-off.
- Rustic Acorn Fall Wreath: A few bags of acorns, a grapevine wreath, and some burlap fabric has this rustic design looking very fancy.
- Modern Fall Gold Ring Wreath: A modern twist to this wreath is the gold ring with a beautiful floral arrangement.
- Ombre Paper Leaf Fall Wreath: Less fancy, but super fun to make is the paper leaf wreath that allows you to put together colors that make your heart skip a beat.
- Pom Pom Fall Wreath: Incredibly simple, this pom pom fall wreath makes the perfect decoration for any mantle.
- Hydrangea Fall Wreath: These beautiful flowers make the perfect front door fall wreath.
- Candy Corn Wreath: Yes, this tasty treat can be transformed into a fall wreath.
- Metallic Fall Wreath: Metallic fall leaves with a gold ring make this wreath stunning.
- Rustic Fall Wreath: Another rustic option, this fall wreath uses burlap ribbon and burlap flowers.
- Neutral Fall Wreath: To match any decor you might already have, this neutral fall wreath will look good in any home.
DIY Thanksgiving Centerpieces
- Pumpkins and Pinecones: This beautiful display looks fancy, but is super easy to make.
- Edible Centerpiece: A centerpiece that you can eat? Yes, that is possible and it looks amazing too.
- Color-Wrapped Wheat: A unique fall design that will add that touch of color you are looking for.
- A Cornucopia of Ideas: Cornucopias make beautiful centerpieces and there are a plethora of ideas to choose from.
- Apple Votives: Make apples into candles easily and beautifully.
- Pumpkins on a Pedestal: Both can be found at the dollar store to make a stunning centerpiece.
- Dollar Tree Centerpiece: There are lots of options when you see what you can create from dollar stores.
- Easy Acorn Thanksgiving Centerpiece: Candles, acorns and a glass jar combine to make this simple centerpiece masterpiece.
- Antique Box Centerpiece: Antique boxes are both stylish and eye-catching for a centerpiece.
- Elegant Antler Centerpiece: You can whip this one up in 5 minutes.
DIY Thanksgiving Pumpkins
- Pumpkin Vase: Turn a boring old pumpkin into a gorgeous vase of fall flowers.
- Paper Pumpkins: Using decorative paper can really bring these non-perishable pumpkins to life.
- More Paper Pumpkins: Just another take on easy paper pumpkins.
- Mini Pumpkin Candle Holders: Take any style of super adorable mini pumpkins and transform them into candle holders.
- Twine Pumpkins: Twine is another way to make homemade pumpkin decor.
- Canning Jar Lid Pumpkins: If you happen to have a bundle of canning jar lids, do not throw them away! Make them into decorative pumpkins.
- Melted Crayon Pumpkins: Melting crayons onto a pumpkin is another way to create a fun design.
Specifically for the kids
- Pilgrim Hat Crayon Cups: A fun kids craft to put on the kids Thanksgiving table are these easy pilgrim hat crayon cups.
- Turkey Corner Bookmark: A fun trinket for the bookworm in your family is this turkey inspired bookmark.
- Thanksgiving Foam Place Setting: Keep the kids busy this Thanksgiving by having them design the place settings.
- Turkey Treat Bucket: Create these buckets for all the kids on Thanksgiving.
- Turkey Finger Puppet: Perhaps your kids will enjoy a puppet show made from these finger puppets.
- Turkey Windsocks: These windsocks are fun, easy and super decorative.
- DIY Turkey Thanksgiving Treats: Another way to display treats for the kids.
- Ombre Pinecones: Beautiful fall-inspired pinecones for all to make and enjoy.
- Leaf Garland: An easy way to make a garland that is just for Thanksgiving.
- Turkey Bowling: A quick and easy game to keep the little ones busy.
Hopefully, this list of DIY Thanksgiving crafts is everything you were hoping for and more. The holidays are a great time for inspiration and creativity, but it doesn’t have to break the bank. Finding some great DIY crafts is fun for the whole family and your kids will appreciate the change-up. Your home will be inviting and ready to go for the big turkey day dinner.