Best Pumpkin Patches in Arizona
Best Pumpkin Patches in Arizona
Ready for fall? Nothing beats the fall season like a pumpkin patch filled with mazes, games, entertainment and food. Here are some of the best pumpkin patches Arizona has to offer.
26540 N. Scottsdale Rd. Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- October 4th– October 31st
- Hours: 9am-5pm (closed Tuesdays), Halloween hours: 9am-12pm
- All tickets must be purchased at the door
- Admission: $10 each Mon-Fri, $12 each Sat & Sun, children 23 months and younger are FREE
This pumpkin patch has it all. You can pick your own pumpkin, pet lots of animals in the petting zoo, pan for gold, explore the hay maze and take a tour through the old western town. Bring an empty stomach so you can fill up on Blazin’ Barbeque and wash it down with an ice cold drink. Be on the lookout for specialty vendors. They also run a few discount days as well as special pricing for active military, veterans, first responders and educators. Visit the website for details.
Town of Carefree
101 Easy St. Carefree AZ 85377
- Open October 1th – 2th
- Hours: Varies by day
- Admission: $10 Monday-Thursday; $15 Friday-Sunday. Children 2 and under are FREE. Parking is free.
The most extraordinary pumpkins will be carved and displayed at this Enchanted Pumpkin Garden. Watch live pumpkin carvings that feature world renowned artist, Ray Villafane. Enjoy costume contests, family carving nights, giant pumpkin weigh-off, haunted happenings and so much more. Local musicians will take the stage and parents can enjoy the beer.
Anthem Community Park
41703 N. Gavilan Peak Pkwy. Anthem, AZ 85086
- Open October 19th – 20th
- Hours: 10am-5pm on Saturday, 10am-4pm on Sunday
- Admission is FREE
The activities are endless. Beside the pumpkin patch, there will be arts and crafts galore, a decorated pumpkin contest, live music, magician, Smokey the Bear and a fabulous Kids’ Zone. Bring the kids to enjoy inflatables (prices vary), Daisy Mountain Railroad train rides (fees apply) and free hayrides through the park. Lastly, don’t miss the enter-to-win raffle! You could take home a $200 Visa Gift Card and a 20th Anniversary Swag Basket full of goodies.
4011 S. Power Rd. Mesa, AZ 85212
- Open September 30th – November 3rd
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 9am-9pm, Friday-Saturday 9am-10pm, Sunday 10am-6pm
- Admission: $10 per person, ages 2 and younger are FREE
There is literally something for everyone, including a 5 acre corn maze, mini-golf, giant jump pad, giant tube roll, mini zip line, extreme air pillow, duck races, 1 barrel train ride, animal area, pumpkin bowling, pallet maze and a new hen house hoedown shooting gallery. There’s tons more and special offers found online.
24610 S. Rittenhouse Rd. Queen Creek, AZ 85142
- Open October 3rd – October 27th
- Hours: Every Thursday – Sunday (beginning October 3rd); Thursdays 10am-9pm, Fridays & Saturdays 10am-10pm, Sundays 10am-9pm
- Admission: $22 at the gate or $17at any Fry’s, children 2 and under FREE
Pumpkin and Chili Party has been voted by Phoenix Magazine, New Times, Sunset Magazine and numerous others as The Best Fall Family event in the valley, year after year! Yes, this farm features the highest priced admission, however, it does offer the most included activities per admission out of any of the pumpkin patches in Arizona. Rides for the kids, a petting zoo, marshmallow roasting, pig races, a zip line, shows, a corn maze, and more will be enjoyed by the entire family. The food also can’t be beat.
Mother Nature’s Farm
1663 E. Baseline Rd. Gilbert, AZ 85233
- Open October 1st – October 31st
- Hours: 7 days a week from 9am to 9pm
- Admission: $5 per adult, $10 per child (1 year & older) including a pumpkin!!
Straight from the website:
“The farm entrance fee is $10.00 per child, this includes an OZ pumpkin, the air bounce, a hayride, spider web crawl, feeding the animals and Alexander’s Adventure Maze. Adults are $5.00 to tag along and ride the hayride. Bring a picnic lunch and your friends. We have picnic tables, grassy fields, big shade trees and PLENTY of room for the kids to be kids! Food is available at Maneau’s Munchies; hot dogs, popcorn, cotton candy, snow cones, drinks and much more.”
5726 N. 75th Ave. Glendale, AZ. 85303
- Open October 2nd – November 3rd
- October Hours: Closed on Monday & Tuesday, Wednesday – Thursday 12 noon-8pm, Friday 12 noon-11pm, Saturday 10am-11pm, Sunday 10am-8pm. November Hours: Closed Monday through Wednesday. Thursday – Friday 12 noon-8pm. Saturday 10am-8pm, Sunday: 10am-5pm.
- Admission: $12 per person, 2 and under free (visit their website for a $2 off coupon), pumpkins, train rides, food and tomato cannon are an additional cost
This West Valley farm is popular and fun for the whole family. Enjoy a great pumpkin patch, 6 acre corn maze, mini corn maze, haunted corn maze, petting zoo, play areas, bounce house and so much more. The food vendors are also top notch.
Rocker 7 Farms: Farm Patch Fun
19601 W. Broadway Rd. Buckeye, AZ 85326
- Open October 11th – November 3rd
- Hours: Fridays 11am-8pm, Saturdays 9am-8pm, Sundays 11am-5pm
- Admission: Fridays $9, Weekends $10, kids in diapers are FREE
Family farm comes to life for the pumpkin season. The farm activities are fun for all and include: hayride, crop maze, petting zoo, pumpkin patch, tractor tire playground, barrel train, educational barn, corn seed box, hay pyramid and so much more. Besides admission price, the only other fees are for pumpkins and food. Bring your own picnic to enjoy on the farm.
Mortimer Family Farms
12907 E. State Rte. 169 Dewey, AZ 86327
- Open September 27th – October 27th
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 7am-7pm, Fridays 9am-9pm (gates open at 7am), Saturdays 9am-9pm (gates open at 7am), Sundays 9am-6pm (gates open at 7am), Columbus Day 9am-5pm (gates open at 7am)
- Admission: $11-$15 per person, children 2 & under are FREE (see their website for specialty package pricing)
A nice little trip out of the valley, Dewey, AZ is home to Mortimer Family Farms. There will be tons of entertainment, hay rides, food, vendors, corn maze, other farm inspired activities and you get to pick your pumpkin right off the vine.
6405 W. Williams Rd. Willcox, AZ 85643
- Open September 21st – October 27th, Weekends Only
- Hours: 9am-5:30pm
- Admission is FREE (bring money for the hayride and corn maze!)
Bring the whole family to enjoy an old-fashioned fall vegetable and pumpkin picking at the orchard. Already picked pumpkins are also available. Check out the corn maze and don’t miss out on the “All-You-Can-Eat” pumpkin and buttermilk pancake breakfast served from 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM and delicious homemade pumpkin ice-cream, pumpkin pies, pumpkin bread and homemade cider donuts.
The Grand Canyon Railway
233 N. Grand Canyon Blvd. Williams, AZ 86046
- Open October 5th – October 27th
- Hours: Train runs Saturdays and Sundays, Departures times 11am, 1pm, and 3pm
- Admission: $29 adults, $22 children
The ultimate weekend getaway for pumpkins and trains can be found at The Grand Canyon Railway Pumpkin Patch Train. Dress up in costume, enjoy a beautiful train ride and end up in a secret pumpkin patch for the best picking. The train depot also offers a Haunted Train Car, hay bale maze, pumpkin arts and crafts, and fall themed food and drinks for purchase.